Recovery Coordinator (Maternity Cover – Fixed Term 12 months)
Title of post: Recovery Coordinator – Maternity Cover – Fixed Term 12 months
Location: New Directions, Bradford/ Airedale - all service site locations.
Responsible to: Team Leader
Salary Scale: £21,693 to £25,463 pro rata
Hours of Work 21 hours per week (excluding a 30 min unpaid meal break)
Part Time: 9:15am to 5.15pm Wednesday - Friday
Occasional Saturday rota 10am -1pm (planned in advance)
The post holder is expected to be flexible with regards to working hours in order to meet the requirements of the post.
The post holder will work as an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team at New Directions.
The post holder will deliver high quality substance misuse treatment provision by supporting service users from point of entry into the service and throughout their treatment/recovery journey.
The post holder will provide;
• Screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
• Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
• Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
• Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
• Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and; purposeful lives, promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self-determination.
For more information about this role please click on the link below:
If you are unable to apply online and require a paper application form please contact Vanessa Ross on 01274 723863. If applying with a hard copy please post to: HR Department, The Bridge Project, 35 Salem Street, Bradford, BD1 4QH quoting the job reference on the outside of the envelope.
Please note, most posts require a DBS Check at Enhanced Level, which EXTERNAL applicants will be required to pay for, unless they are subscribed to the DBS Electronic Update Service, in which case permission for Bridge to check the current status of a DBS certificate will be required. Please note that the current charge for a new DBS certificate is £44 plus an administration charge levied by our preferred provider of £9.50 + VAT. An online check Of DBS status using update service is free.