Support Time Recovery Worker : Liaison & Diversion
Overall Purpose of the Post:
To directly contribute to achieving the aims of the Liaison and Diversion Team specifically :-
- To contribute to the development and delivery of the Liaison and Diversion Service, by working in partnership with other agencies to reduce health inequalities within a specific targeted group within the criminal justice system.
- To make referrals to the appropriate services and to encourage and support young people and vulnerable adults to access statutory and voluntary sector services so that health and social outcomes may be improved.
- To contribute to community safety and crime reduction strategies by working in partnership with other criminal justice agencies to achieve a reduction in offending and re-offending.
- To promote the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people. To promote their capacity for change and social inclusion.
- To deliver and review interventions within a framework informed by research evidence and best practice guidance, which is underpinned by principles of anti-discriminatory practice.
- To positively engage vulnerable adults, children and young people at risk of social exclusion and their families, enabling their participation in the planning, delivery and review of services.
To apply for this role and to view the full job description and person specification please click on the link below:
Primarily at Police Stations across West Yorkshire
Liaison and Diversion Practice Manager or Liaison and Diversion Coordinator
£21,589 pa/pro rata
If you are unable to apply online and require a paper application form please contact Vanessa Ross on 01274 723863. If applying with a hard copy please post to: HR Department, The Bridge Project, 35 Salem Street, Bradford, BD1 4QH quoting the job reference on the outside of the envelope.
Please note, most posts require a DBS Check at Enhanced Level, which EXTERNAL applicants will be required to pay for, unless they are subscribed to the DBS Electronic Update Service, in which case permission for Bridge to check the current status of a DBS certificate will be required. Please note that the current charge for a new DBS certificate is £44 plus an administration charge levied by our preferred provider of £9.50 + VAT. An online check Of DBS status using update service is free.