What we offer
We provide a safe and welcoming environment for people in recovery. Beneficiaries are known as “Members” not “Service Users” and this reflects our democratic approach in which their voice is valued and active participation is encouraged.
- Mutual aid peer support recovery group sessions for both substance misuse and mental health. This includes SMART recovery and the Phoenix group, which is an internally developed group for people with mental health issues
- Safe and sober social events and activities. Social networks and friendships based on mutual respect, trust and a shared belief in the possibility of sustained recovery
- Hobbies and special interest groups – art, music, walking, drama, etc
- Health and wellbeing advice – healthy eating, lifestyle balance, fitness, mindfulness sessions
- One to one support
- Access to education, retraining and employability programmes and resources
- Involvement and advocacy activities, working with statutory partners, commissioners and strategic health planners to develop better service partnerships across the city via proactive co-design initiatives.
- Monday 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm