Bridge Project is delighted to retain the 4Women contract
Bridge is delighted to be awarded the contract to provide the Specialist Service for Individuals with Multiple Needs at Risk of/or Engaged in Sex Working in Bradford.
The success of this service is down to our amazing staff team, volunteers and the commitment and professionalism of the partners who support our delivery:
- West Yorkshire Police – Bradford Organised Crime Unit
- The National Probation Service – Bradford
- Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust – Assertive Outreach Mental Health Team
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – Specialist Midwifery Vulnerable Women Team
- Bevan Healthcare CIC
- Bradford Council – Housing Options Team
- CGL – New Directions
We look forward to continuing to provide a high quality and respectful service to our beneficiaries in 2019 and beyond.